Thursday 22 May 2008

The Past Few Days...

The past few days have been great, but a blur as I've been so busy.  We've done great things and the most memorable are:

-Using car directions (while walking) to find and get to the first gelato shop in London.  It was the best I've ever had and I can't wait to take my parents to it when they come to visit!

-Going to watch the football League Final of Manchester United and Chelsea in a packed pub in Chelsea.  It was an experience that I will never forget.  To see the emotions of football fans from extreme excitement and passion to the tears of bug, burly men was a sight in and of itself.  We met some great people, had good English beer and made memories to last a lifetime!  It was a great time with my roommates.

-Walking to Hyde Park which is right across our college.  We wandered around aimlessly--it was far too big to know where you were going.  I would love to go back soon with a blanket and a book and relax for a few hours. While there, we stumbled upon Kensington Palace--where Diana lived after her divorce with Prince Charles.

That's it for now--my roomie, Morgan, and I will be leaving for Rhineland, Germany bright and early Saturday morning!

Love from across the pond!

No comments: